If you have been doing Facebook Live streams, you may have noticed that some things in your video are read and seen backwards. Facebook Live Screen captures the mirrored image of the video thus forcing some of your images to look backwards to your audience.
Let’s say you have a cool message written on your background. But, as you go Live, your audience cannot understand a single word from it since all the letters are mirrored in your Facebook Live screen.
Now, you don’t have to worry about mirrored images and deal with writing your messages backward to your audience. Facebook has an easy tool that will immediately flip your mirrored image back so your audience can easily see everything in their right angles and positions.
Reasons Why People Use Facebook Live
- It is trending. People are doing Facebook Live videos, so why not join the trend?
- It generates better engagement.
- It promotes audience interaction.
- It offers real-time information.
- People love to watch videos more.
Facebook Live can give you leverage in your marketing and promotion so flip your videos right by following the steps below.
How to Flip your Mirrored Screen on Facebook Live
- On your Facebook home screen, click Live found just under your profile, “What’s on your mind?”
- Once you are on Live, look for the magic wand icon either on the top right corner or along the right side with the other icons.
- Then, you will see different icons. Click the Tools icon.
- You will see different choices. Select the Horizontal Flip icon. If it does not have a name, the icon looks like a small rectangle with a vertical divider in between.
- Now, click the X on the top of your screen to exit the tools section.
That’s it! Flipping your Facebook Live screen is easy and will give your audience the proper look on your video. You can even flip your phone to landscape view so that your audience can see more of your background. Once you set it all in place, start your Facebook Live streaming video!
Have you been doing Facebook Live videos lately? Share with us your story in the comments below.