If you love watching Sports, FuboTV is one of the popular places to stream. This streaming platform offers sports channels as well as other TV channels, just like your regular cable service, but with inexpensive options for sports. You can watch it via web app or mobile.
Is FuboTV Live Sports Available on Roku?
Yes, you can enjoy watching FuboTV on your Roku device. All you have to do is to install the FuboTV app to your Roku device.
Roku Device Requirements
To enjoy FuboTV on your Roku device, you will need to have Roku 3 or newer. Full support will require the Model 3600x or newer.
Still, others can stream the app with their older Roku devices but with limited functionality. Model 3500 and lower will experience limited features. There will be on Lookback, Favorites, Video-On-Demand, and Search.
How to Install the FuboTV App?
- Power on your Roku device,
- On the Home screen, go to Search and click OK to open.
- Type in FuboTV on the search box and press the right directional button on your Roku remote control.
- Look for FuboTV Channel and click to select.
- Press Add Channel to install FuboTV on your Roku device.
- Wait for the process to finish and click OK when Channel Added message appears.
- To launch the channel, click Go to channel.
How to Sign-up Using Roku?
- Open your FuboTV app on your Roku device. You will see the message to Sign up or Start Free Trial.
- Click Start Free Trial for new users or Sign up for current subscribers.
- Click Yes to confirm the same email addressor your Roku account and Cancel if you choose to use another email.
- Type in your email address, password, and zip code.
- Click Next.
- To check all the channels in your account, click View All Channels found on the right side of the screen.
- Click Let’s Go once you are done.
- Type in your Roku PIN and click Subscribe.
- Once subscription is completed, click OK.
- You can now enjoy your FuboTV.
Are you enjoying FuboTV on your Roku device? Let us know your experience in the comments below.