Working with different people from other countries is possible, thanks to online tools like Google Calendar, Zoom, Skype, and Microsoft Teams. It narrows the gap created by varying time zones and geographical locations. Even if some of your team members are from other regions or countries, you can still collaborate and synchronize your work schedules online.
Google Calendar allows you to create events and schedules. It is easier to manage work and private events with Google Calendar notifying you. Now, you can plan meetings or set schedules with your colleagues, even if when you have different time zones. Google Calendar allows you to add a different time zone, aside from the current one you are using.
For instance, if you need to send an event invitation to other people from other countries, Google Calendar will set it based on their time zones. That way, your schedules are all in sync when an event comes up despite your varying times. It is also helpful when you are always traveling, so your calendar is always up to date.
How to Add and Manage Multiple Time Zones in Google Calendar
Setting and adding a secondary time zone is easier on Google Calendar. Aside from a new time zone, you can also create labels for better calendar organization in multiple time zones. Follow the methods below to learn how to set it on Google Calendar apps in different devices.
- Launch your Google Calendar.
- On the top left, click the Create button.
- Click the More Options at the bottom.
- Select the Time zone option.
- A new window will appear. Check the Use separate start and end time zones box.
- Below it, click the drop-down arrow to change the time zone of the event.
- Click OK.
Via Android Phone
- Open the Google Calendar.
- Tap the Add button.
- Tap the pencil icon to edit the event.
- Look for the current time zone and tap to change it.
- Either enter the country or the time zone you want to change.
- Edit your event and tap Save.
- On your Google Calendar, create a new event.
- Tap More options.
- Tap the current time zone.
- Choose the new time zone you want to add.
Editing a Time Zone on an Existing Event in Google Calendar
- Open the current event on your Google Calendar.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Click the Time Zone option.
- Now, choose the time zone you want.
Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.