Apple Watch made it easier for its users to access their phone calls and messages right on their wrists. Aside from its convenience, Apple Watch also comes with features that will make your device more beautiful and appealing for daily use. For instance, you can automatically change your Apple Watch Face at certain times or specific locations during the day.
What is Apple Watch Face
The view you see when you look at your Apple smartwatch is called the Apple Watch Face. If you get tired of seeing the same interface, you can change it with loads of other options. Each face comes with customizable features and complications.
Here are the Watch Faces available on Apple Watch right now:
- Activity Analog
- Activity Digital
- Chronograph Pro
- Count Up
- Fire and Water
- Infograph Modular
- Liquid Metal
- Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
- Modular Compact
- Numerals Duo
- Numerals Mono
- Pride Analog
- Pride Digital
- Solar Dial
- Toy Story
You can manually change each Apple Watch Face based on your current mood and preference. Now, you can set the changes to automatic. Instead of manually changing a new Face, you can set your Apple Watch Face to change automatically.
Set Automatic Watch Face Change on Your Apple Watch by Time or Location
- First, go to your iPhone/iOS device.
- Open the Shortcuts app.
- Select Automation.
- On the upper-right corner, tap the Plus sign.
- Tap Create Personal Automation.
- Tap the Time of Day. Set the time when you want the changes to appear.
- Go to the Repeat Section. Select Daily.
- Tap Next.
- Tap the Add Action button.
- On the search bar, type Watch.
- Tap Set Watch Face that appears on the result.
- Go to the Actions tab. Tap the Face button.
- Now, select the Apple Watch Face that you want.
- Tap Next.
- You will see the Ask Before Running option. If you set it to Enabled, it will send a notification first before automatically changing the Apple Watch Face. If you don’t want it to bother you, make sure to turn it to Disabled.
- Tap Don’t Ask to confirm.
- Now, tap the Done button.
You can set another Apple Watch Face to any other time of the day. You can do it automatically with as many Apple Watch Faces change as you want. You can even set it to change to random watch faces for you.
Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.