If you like trading crypto, Axie Infinity can fuel your need to trade and earn cryptocurrencies. Axie Infinity is an NFT-based game where you can breed, battle, trade, and raise Axie creatures that are the cryptocurrency of the game. You can purchase and sell these creatures in the marketplace while having all the fun breeding them.
Axie Infinity is available on iOS and Android mobile devices as well as Windows and Mac computers. Unfortunately, many players complained that their Axie Infinity keeps on loading, queuing, and crashing on Windows 10/ 11 laptops or desktop PC. When users try to play the game, it stopped working, crashes, not connecting, launching, or starting and it just keeps on freezing.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix Axie Infinity Game Crashes & Stopped Working on Windows 10/11 PC
Some players suggest switching to a mobile device if you want to continuously play Axie Infinity. While it is true that the mobile phone version of the app presents fewer bugs and other issues, you can still try to troubleshoot and fix the problem on your Axie Infinity if you want to play it on your Windows 10/11 PC.
Solution #1 – Restart the Axie Infinity Game
One of the first things you can do is exit the Axie Infinity game on your Windows PC and wait for a few minutes. Now, try to relaunch it and check if it works.
Solution #2 – Temporarily Disable your VPN Service
- Click the Start button.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to Network & Internet.
- On the left side, select VPN.
- Choose the VPN server that you want to turn off.
- Click the Disconnect button.
If you require a VPN service badly while playing Axie Infinity on PC, you can try any of these reliable premium providers.
Solution #3 – Delete the Axie Infinity Folder
- Launch the File Explorer on your Windows PC.
- On the menu bar, navigate to the View section.
- Select Show.
- Click Hidden Items.
- Scroll down and select the C Drive.
- Click Users or Users Files.
- Choose the current users folder.
- Select AppData.
- Go to LocalLow.
- Double-Click the Sky Mavis folder.
- Highlight the Axie Infinity folder.
- Click the Delete button or the Trash icon on the menu bar.
Solution #4 – Reinstall Axie Infinity App for Windows
- Click the Start button.
- Select Search.
- Enter Mavis Hub.
- Click Mavis Hub from the search results.
- Look for the Gear icon and click it to open the menu.
- Select Uninstall.
- Click OK.
- Now, wait for a few minutes.
- On the Axie Infinity homepage, click the Install button.
- Click the Start Install.
Try to follow each of the solutions one at a time and check if it works for you. What else did you do to resolve the Axie Infinity game error on Windows 10 or 11 PC? You can share your solutions with us below.