If you have been playing games online, you may have entered the world of Roblox. It is an online platform where users can play games while at the same time making their own. Roblox offers a complex and varied environment that creates unlimited entertainment for both children and adults.
The problem now is when there is no sound coming from Roblox when you play a game. Sometimes, users encounter audio errors when playing on Roblox, and the issue prevents them from enjoying such an entertaining activity. If you experience the same problem on your device, check out the solutions below.
Troubleshoot & Fix No Sound Bug & Other Audio Issues when Playing Roblox on Windows PC or Mobile Device
Audio problems and sound bugs on Roblox are common to many users on Windows 10/11 PC and Android or iOS mobile devices. There can be different reasons why there is a sound error in the game. Fortunately, you can resolve the issue by following each method below one at a time.
Solution #1 – Restart your Device
Whether you are playing on your mobile device, laptop, or gaming consoles, rebooting can sometimes fix errors. Exit Roblox and turn off your device. Wait for 3 minutes, and turn your device back on. Relaunch Roblox.
Solution #2 – Check the Settings on your Roblox App
- During gameplay, click or tap the Roblox icon.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and look for Volume.
- Check the volume settings if it is set to low.
- Adjust the volume and check if you can hear a sound.
Solution #3 – Adjust the Volume on your Device
It can be a problem with the volume mixer of your device. Try to open the sound setting and check if the volume is set to low or high. Make sure that your device is not on mute.
Solution #4 – Run Windows Troubleshooter
If you are using a Windows 10/11 computer to play on Roblox, you can run the default audio troubleshooter.
- Launch the Control Panel on your Windows PC.
- Look for Troubleshooting.
- Select Troubleshoot audio playback.
- Click Next.
- Choose your speaker.
- Click Next.
- Select Yes, Open Audio Enhancements.
- Navigate to the Advanced tab.
- Go to Signal Enhancements.
- Check the box next to Enable audio enhancements.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Close the Troubleshooter window.
Solution #5 – Update your Roblox App
If you are playing Roblox through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone, you can resolve the issue by installing available updates.
- Navigate to the Store or Apps section of your device.
- Look for the Roblox app.
- Check if there are available updates.
- Select Update.
- Restart your device and relaunch Roblox.
Solution #6 – Reinstall Roblox
If nothing else works, one way to fix the problem is to uninstall the Roblox client and reinstall a new version.
Do you have other ideas on how to troubleshoot the audio error on Roblox? You can share them with us below.