Google is more than just a platform of information you can access anywhere. If you are a YouTube content creator or a website publisher, Google makes it easier for you to earn money through your content and traffic. You can monetize your sites and YouTube channels through Google Adsense. However, seeing an error when you want to add a payment option in your Google Adsense account can be a source of stress and worry.
Some users reported an error message saying, “An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. Read more [OR-BAIH-01].” It happens when they try to add a payment option in their Google AdSense account settings. If you click read more, it will direct you to the Google Help forum, which is not as helpful as you want it to be.
Google implements strict policies on its website monetization program. It includes proper verification of the bank account and payment methods that you link to your account. You also need to make sure that your payment information is accurate and the details are correct and active.
How to Fix OR-BAIH-01 Error Can’t Add Payment Method or Option in Google AdSense
If you want to add a payment method, a bank or credit card option but are blocked by the error OR-BAIH-01, you can follow the solutions listed below. This will help you troubleshoot the problem and eventually fix it.
Solution #1 – Double Check the Bank Account that you Want to Add
Make sure that your bank account is in the same country as the address that you linked to your Google AdSense account. You also have to verify the details of the payment option that you added. See to it that you added the bank account number instead of the card number.
Solution #2 – Try Adding a Different Bank Account
If the payment method you want to add keeps on getting the OR-BAIH-01 error, try another bank account to link to your Google Adsense account. See if this fixes the issue.
Solution #3 – Contact Google AdSense Customer Support
- On your browser, go to https://support.google.com/adsense/gethelp.
- Indicate the issue that you want to report.
- Confirm your report.
- Select your Contact options. You can choose to email them or start to chat with them.
Solution #4 – Get in Touch with YouTube Creator Support
If you are part of the Youtube Partner Program, there is another way to reach out to Google Adsense customer support.
- Launch YouTube.com on your browser.
- Login to your YouTube channel.
- On the top right corner, click your profile icon.
- Scroll down and select Help.
- Click Contact the YouTube Creator Support team.
- Go to the Computer tab.
- Look for Email and click the drop-down menu next to it.
- Go to the Email Creator Support from the Help Center.
- You will see the link support.google.com/youtube. Click to open the Help page.
- Scroll down to the bottom and go to the Need more help section.
- Click Contact Us.
- Now, enter your AdSense error and select your preferred contact option.
Did Google customer support helped you fix the issue with your AdSense account payment option? We would love to know what did you do to make it work, so please write to us below.