If you have been getting the Netflix Error Code tvq-rnd-100, you are not alone. Many users have reported the same error when they launch their Netflix apps.
There are also variations to this Netflix error. Some users see the error tvq-details-menu-100, tvq-details-edp-100, and tvq-pm-100. These Netflix errors are accompanied with the trouble playing this title message. You may currently have network connectivity issues or problems that prevents your device from connecting to Netflix.
How to Fix We’re Having Trouble Playing this Title Netflix Error
Solution 1 – Restart Your Device
Restarting your device is the easiest way to troubleshoot connectivity issues and can give the process a fresh start. No matter what device you are using, simply unplug it from the power source for at least a minute. Then, plug it back in and turn it on. Launch your Netflix app and see if the error still exists.
Solution 2 – Restart Your Home Network
If restarting your streaming device does not work, the problem may be due to your home network. Check your router and modem and see if these devices are properly plugged in. If yes, turn them off and unplug them from the power source.
Next, wait for about a minute then plug both your modem and router into your power outlet. Wait for your modern and router to properly connect. Then, launch your Netflix app.
Solution 3 – Sign Out of Netflix and Sign Back In
A simple signing out and signing back in also helps in refreshing your Netflix app.
- To sign out, go to the Netflix home screen.
- On the left side, open the menu.
- Select Settings.
- Click Sign out.
- Choose Yes to confirm.
- Once done, wait for about 30 seconds then try to sign back in to Netflix.
Solution 4 – Update Your Netflix App
Using your Android/Apple Devices
- Go to Google Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS.
- Then, go to My Apps or Profile.
- Look for Netflix.
- Click Update.
- Wait for the process to finish and launch your Netflix app.
- Click Start.
- Go to Microsoft Store.
- On the upper right corner, click User.
- Select Updates from the drop-down menu.
- Choose Check for Updates/Get updates.
- Click Netflix and wait for the update to finish.
- Launch your Netflix app.
Did the article help you? Do each solution one at a time and see which works best for your situation now. Let us know in the comments which solution works for you.