Millions of people all over the world are using TikTok. The social media platform has gained popularity with its video features and social interaction capabilities. Despite its fame among online users, there are still problems along the way. One example is the No Network Connection error on TikTok.
Complete error message:
“No network connection
No Internet connection. Connect to the Internet and try again.”
How to Fix TikTok No Network Connection Issue?
Here are some troubleshooting techniques you can try to help you fix the Internet connection issue with TikTok.
Solution #1 – Restart Your TikTok App
The first thing you can do is to restart your TikTok app. Close the app and wait for a few seconds. Relaunch your TikTok app.
Solution #2 – Refresh Your Internet Connection
- Turn off your WiFi connection on your device.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Turn it back on and try launching TikTok.
Solution #3 – Power Cycle Your Device
If a quick refresh on your network connection does not work, try power cycling your device.
- Turn off your device and unplug your router and modem.
- Wait for at least 1 minute.
- Plug your router and modem back on.
- After connecting, turn on your device and try again.
Solution #4 – Check the TikTok Updates
It may be that the problem is with the TikTok servers and not on your part. Check for updates on their website or social media if their servers are running or having problems. If the problem is on their end, all you have to do is wait.
Solution #5 – Update Your TikTok App
There may be the latest updates that you haven’t installed yet. Go to Google Play Store or App Store. On the search bar, look for TikTok. Click Install Updates if there are available.
Solution #6 – Clear the Cache on Your TikTok App
- Navigate to the Settings menu of your Android device.
- Go to Apps.
- Select TikTok.
- Choose Storage.
- Select Clear Cache.
- Restart your device and relaunch TikTok.
Solution #7 – Reinstall the TikTok App
- Uninstall the TikTok app on your device.
- Go to the App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Search for TikTok.
- Install the app.
If none of the solutions above work for you, try to contact TikTok customer support for assistance. Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.