When it comes to videos online, TikTok has gained favor from a lot of users. The social media platform enables users to showcase their talents through short videos. It is also a fun way to discover different kinds of entertainment. TikTok is widely used in Android and iOS devices. But, did you know that you can also download, install the app and use it on your PC or Mac computer?
Now, you can watch videos and use TikTok in a bigger screen than your mobile devices. If you want to learn how to install and use TikTok on your Windows 10 PC or MacOS device, check out the steps below.
How to Watch TikTok Videos on Windows 10 or MacOS
One way to use TikTok is by navigating to its website. Here you can simply watch the different videos uploaded by other users. You will have the advantage of watching on a bigger screen if your main objective is merely to watch videos.
- Go to www.tiktok.com.
- On the upper right corner, you will see the Watch now button. Click it to go to the main video feeds.
- You also have the option to log in to your account. On the upper right corner, click Login and sign in your username and password. You will then be directed to your home screen.
How to Upload Videos on TikTok using PC or Mac
If you plan to upload your own videos instead of just watching others, you can do so using your Windows 10 PC or MacOS computer.
- First log in to your TikTok account on your browser.
- On the upper right corner, click the cloud icon.
- Choose Select video to upload.
- Now, choose the edited video file from your computer and start the upload.
- When it is done, you can edit your video post and click Upload.
Unfortunately, the TikTok website does not have video editing features like in the mobile app. You will need to edit your video before uploading it to TikTok.
How to Install TikTok App on PC or Mac using Bluestacks
If you want to use the mobile version of the app on your PC or Mac, you will need to use an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.
- First, you have to download the emulator from its official website.
- The emulator will imitate your mobile device.
- You can now download TikTok from Google Play Store or the App Store.
Bluestacks will let you experience TikTok similar to your mobile device. You can edit your videos using TikTok’s built-in editing tools. Just upload your videos to the Bluestacks library and upload it to TikTok.
What is the story of your latest TikTok video upload? Tell us in the comments below.