Dish Network has its competing Internet TV network, much like popular TV streaming services like Hulu TV and YouTube TV. Sling TV is available to install and stream on different devices. You can watch your favorite shows while at the same time be able to record your favorite episodes and movies.
Users of Sling TV are happy with the streaming service but sometimes complaints about errors are preventing them from watching their shows. If you have encountered the Sling TV error codes 4-402, 4-310 or 10-402, check out the steps below on how you can fix and resolve any of these issues.
What is Sling TV Error Code 4-402
The Sling TV error code 4-402 happens when there is something wrong with the software, which is preventing you from not playing your content.
What is Sling TV Error Code 4-310
If you face the Sling TV error code 4-310, it means that the content you are watching is not available. In some cases, it is also a common error to users using the app on Chrome.
What is Sling TV Error Code 10-402
The Sling TV Error Code 10-402 indicates that your content is not available.
Fixing Sling TV Error Code 4-402, 4-310 or 10-402
Method #1 – Check If You are Using Different Devices
Signing in your Sling TV app to different devices can trigger the error so best to sign out to all devices and only sign back in to one device you want to watch.
- To sign out all devices, open the sling website on any browser.
- Login your account and navigate to My Account.
- Under the Personal Information Section, click Device History.
- Click Sign out of all devices.
- Now, sign back in to only one device and start watching Sling TV.
Method #2 – Restart Your Sling TV App
- Close the Sling TV app completely.
- Launch the app again and log in to your account.
- Now, try watching a show and see if the error still exists.
Method #3 – Perform a Power Cycle on Your Device
- First, switch off all your devices including your modem and router.
- Unplug all of your devices.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds then plug in your modem.
- Once your modem is set, plug in your router.
- Now, plug in and turn your device on.
- Launch your Sling TV and check if the error is still there.
Method #4 – Reinstall Your Sling TV App
- First, uninstall the app by going to the Settings.
- Open App and click All Apps.
- Look for Sling TV and click Uninstall.
- Now, go to the App Store or Google Play Store and install the app again.
Which method above helped you fix your Sling TV error? We would love to know so drop us a comment below.