Xfinity from Comcast offers digital cable TV with popular channels like CBS, FOX, Food Network, HGTV, ABC, NBC, ESPN, and more. By choosing from its various streaming subscription plans, you can enjoy hundreds of channels on your TV.
However, some users reported that they see the error code XRE-03007 when streaming shows on Xfinity X1. The error shows the message, “Something’s not quite right. Let’s get your entertainment back up and running. Please give us a call at 1-800-XFINITY and reference the error code below. XRE-03007“
Some error message displays: “Xfinity error code XRE-03007” or “Xfinity error code XRE-03007 STB is in Suspended Mode”.
There are different reasons why the error code shows up. One is due to outstanding payments on your bill. Another reason is because of a problem in the launch configurations of your devices.
How to Fix Error Code XRE-03007 Something’s Not Quite Right on Xfinity
If you see the error code XRE-03007 while streaming your favorite shows on your TV, there are several ways on how you can solve the issue. Follow each method below one at a time and check if the problem still exists.
Method #1 – Restart Your Xfinity Device
You can restart your device in two ways.
- If your TV box has a power button, press the power button for a few seconds.
- Release the button and wait for a few seconds more.
- Now, press it again to turn the TV box on.
- The second is when your TV box does not have a power button.
- Unplug your TV box and wait for a few seconds.
- Now, plug it back in and try again.
Method #2 – Power Cycle Your Device
If a simple restart does not fix the error, your device may need power cycling. This method will help delete configurations that may be corrupted and causing the error.
- Unplug your TV box and other devices.
- On your TV box, press and hold the Power button for at least 30 seconds.
- Release the Power button and plug your devices back in.
- Turn your devices on and try again.
Method #3 – Check Your Billing Information
The error may be due to an outstanding bill on your account. You may want to check if your payments are going through or not. Launch the Xfinity My Account App and check your billing details. If there are pending payments, make sure to settle them.
Did the article help you? Let us know in the comments below.