What if, you got a new phone, tablet, or even a brand new computer, and then for some reason, you can’t remember your password or you forgot where you’ve kept a copy of it? You might be asking, can I see my password on my old phone since it is still logged in to Netflix? Read on to learn more.
How to Find your Password on Netflix App for Android or iPhone
Unfortunately, Netflix does not allow viewing of your password in any of its apps on Android, iPhone or iPad, not even on the web version of the platform. Therefore, even if you are currently logged in, you cannot see or reveal your password in your account settings.
Ultimately, you will need to reset your password in order to login to your new device.
How to Reset your Netflix Password
To proceed, you need to change your Netflix password. Since you don’t know your current password, you need to go through the “Forgot Password” process and reset it completely.
Here’s how to do it on Netflix for the web, Netflix on Windows 10, and Netflix apps for Android and iOS devices.
Change Netflix Password using your Web Browser
- Once logged in, click on your profile on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on Account to view your settings
- On the account page, click on the “Change password” just beneath the “Change email” option.
- Then, click on the “Forgot password?” to reset your password.
- Enter your account’s email address when prompted.
- Follow the instructions in the resulting email that Netflix is sending you.
Change Netflix Password on Netflix App for Android and iOS
- Open the Netflix app on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the hamburger menu at the lower right section of your screen to reveal more settings.
- Tap on “Account”. You will be redirected to your browser to access Account Settings.
- Hit the “Change password” option.
- Then, tap on the “Forgot password?” link to reset your password.
- Enter the email address of your Netflix account when prompted.
- Follow the instructions in the resulting email that Netflix will send you.
Other Ways to Reset your Netflix Password
If you are still stuck and cannot log in or change your password on Netflix, there are other options you can take. You can reset your password through email, text message (SMS), or recover your account login using your billing information. Netflix has clear instructions on this, so you can check it out.