CBS All Access has been rebranded to the new Paramount Plus. If you have subscribed to CBS All Access, you will automatically see the switch from the old streaming platform to the new one. You don’t have to do anything but see the change on the app name and the content.
Since the launch of the new steaming service, users can access Paramount Plus using their Roku devices. However, some people have trouble logging in to their Paramount Plus account when they use the app on their Roku device. Their email address and password appear invalid when they log in. In some cases, they can sign in to Paramount Plus on their computers but not on their Roku device.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix Paramount Plus Login Issues on Roku TV or Streaming Player
If your Roku TV or streaming media player is not allowing you to sign in to your Paramount Plus account on the app, there are ways to help you fix the error. Seeing that your Paramount Plus is not working on Roku can be frustrating. But, with the methods below, hopefully, you can go back to binge-watching your favorite shows in no time.
Method #1 – Do a Network Connection Test on Roku
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the Home screen.
- Next, look for Network and select to open.
- Click Check Connection. It will let you know if you have an issue with your network connection or not. If yes, check your router and modem. You may also contact your network provider.
Method #2 – Update Software or Firmware on Roku Device
- Press the Home button and navigate to Settings.
- Click System.
- Select System Update.
- Click Check Now.
- After installing the update, restart your Roku device.
Method #3 – Reinstall Paramount Plus as Roku Channel
- From the home screen, highlight Paramount Plus.
- Press the asterisk key on your Roku remote.
- Click Remove.
- Navigate to the Settings menu.
- Click System.
- For Roku TV, select Power first.
- Click System restart.
- After restarting your Roku device, you can now reinstall Paramount Plus on your Roku.
- Press the Home button.
- Go to Streaming Channels.
- Click Paramount Plus and press the OK button.
- Select Add Channel.
- Now, you can try logging in using your Paramount Plus account.
CHECK THIS OUT: Exclusive Deals on Roku Devices at Walmart
Did any of the methods above fix your Paramount Plus app login issues on Roku? Which method did it for you? You can let us all know so other users can try it too. Please write them below.