If you haven’t heard it yet, CBS All Access is now Paramount Plus. Just like any other streaming service provider with the “+” in it, the newest platform promises classic TV shows and films, original movies and other content, and reboots of popular TV series from previous decades.
If you want to join the fray and get yourself a brand-new Paramount+ subscription, you might want to check first which devices support ViacomCBS streaming offering. In this article, we will list down every browser and streaming players that are currently compatible with Paramount Plus. Check out the full list below.
SEE ALSO: List of Movies Anywhere App Supported & Compatible Devices
Complete List of Paramount Plus Compatible & Supported Streaming Media Players & Devices
These are the devices that are compatible with Paramount Plus. It includes Windows 10, Chromebook, Linux, or Mac laptop and desktop computers, Android or iOS mobile phones and tablets, smart TVs as well as streaming media players like Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Google Chromecast.
DON’T MISS: How to Get Student Discount Offer on Paramount Plus
- Windows 10, Linux, Chromebook, Mac Desktop and Laptop Computers (browser)
- iPhones or iPads with iOS 10 and iOS11+ (app or browser)
- Apple TV 4 (tvOS) and 5 (4K) (app)
- Android Phones and Tablets (app or browser)
- Amazon Fire TV Devices (app)
- Roku TV and Streaming Media Players (app)
- Google Chromecast and Chromecast with Google TV (app)
- Portal TV
- PlayStation 4 (app)
- Xbox One and Series X (app)
- Samsung TV (app)
- Vizio TV (app)
- LG TV (app)
- Xfinity Flex (app)
List of Paramount Plus Supported Browsers
These are the desktop and mobile browsers that are compatible with Paramount Plus through ParamountPlus.com. If you encounter any problem streaming Paramount+, make sure that you have the latest version of your current browser.
Compatible Desktop Browsers
- Google Chrome (version 68 or later)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 48 or later)
- Safari (version 9 or later)
- Microsoft Edge (version 14 or later)
Supported Mobile Browsers
- Safari (iOS 11 or later)
- Google Chrome (Android 5 or later)
SEE ALSO: How to Fix Paramount Plus Video Streaming Playback Errors
That’s it! As new devices and browsers are getting support to stream Paramount+, we will update this list for you. Are you excited to watch your favorite shows on Paramount Plus? Let us know what you think in the comments section down below.