Recording your calls has some advantages. You can use the recorded call as evidence of your conversation if you need to. You can listen to your recorded voice calls if you want to confirm some details of your conversation.
But, what if you have to record a WhatsApp call? These messaging apps do not have built-in recorders. You can record your call on WhatsApp using the Cube Acr app. It is a call recorder app that you can use on your Android devices. For iOS users, you need to do a different process using Quicktime.
Read the specific instructions below.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls on Android
- You have to download the Cube Acr app from Google Play Store.
- Search the app and click the Call Recorder – Cube ACR.
- After you have installed the app on your Android device, launch it.
- Click Grant Permissions to get started.
- Start a call on your WhatsApp.
- You will see the Cube Call widget, which looks like a microphone. If it lights up, it is recording your call.
- If your Cube Call widget does not show or light up, go back to the Cube Acr app.
- Click the Settings.
- Scroll down and look for the VoIP recording category.
- Look for Ignore VoIP-Support Check and toggle the button to enable.
- Look for Force in-call mode and toggle the button to enable.
- Now, try calling via WhatsApp and check the Cube Call widget.
How to Record WhatsApp Calls on iPhone (iOS)
- To start recording your WhatsApp call on your iOS, connect your iPhone to your Mac computer.
- Launch your Quicktime app on your computer.
- Click File and select New Audio Recording.
- Click your iPhone.
- Click the Record button.
- Go back to your phone and start a WhatsApp call.
- Make sure you are using the WhatsApp’s group calling feature and add the person you are calling on your Quicktime.
- Quicktime will record your call. When you are done, click stop the recording on Quicktime. Save your conversation.
Follow the steps above to help you record any of your WhatsApp calls, so you always have something to look back to. Did the article help you? Let us know in the comments below.