Are you fed up with not being able to watch your favourite shows on a wide screen? Look no further, as we will demonstrate in detail how to properly set up and use Apple AirPlay mirroring or screen casting feature on the Xfinity Stream app from Comcast.
Apple AirPlay mirroring allows you to cast and stream entertainment content from your Apple device to your television. This means you can watch your favourite TV shows, series, and movies on the big screen without using any extra cords or devices.
On your Apple device, you may use the Xfinity Stream app to enjoy live TV, on-demand video, and DVR recordings. In this article, we’ll go over how to set up and use Apple AirPlay casting tool on the Xfinity Stream app in great detail so you can watch your favourite shows and movies on the big screen.
How to Setup & Use Apple AirPlay Mirroring or Screen Casting Content on Xfinity Stream App
- Check that your Apple device and TV are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You will be unable to use AirPlay screen mirroring/casting feature if your TV is not connected to the same network as your Apple device.
- Next, On your Apple device, launch the Xfinity Stream App. You must have the most recent version of the Xfinity Stream App loaded on your device.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reach the Control Center on your Apple iPhone.
- From there, then swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center on your Apple device. You can also access the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen on an iPhone X or newer, or by swiping up from the bottom of the screen on an iPad or older iPhone.
- Tap the “Screen Mirroring” button. It looks like two overlapping rectangles.
- Select your TV from the list of available devices. If your TV is not listed, make sure that it’s turned on and that AirPlay Mirroring is enabled on it.
- Wait for the connection to be established. The connection can take a few seconds to a minute, depending on your Wi-Fi network speed. Once the connection is established, your Apple device’s screen will be mirrored on your TV.
Ultimately, Apple AirPlay mirroring or content casting is a fantastic way to stream video from your Apple device to your television. On your Apple device, you may use the Xfinity Stream app to watch live TV, on-demand entertainment, and DVR recordings.
By following the step-by-step instructions in this post, you can quickly set up and use Apple AirPlay Mirroring on the Xfinity Stream App, and you can enjoy your favourite shows and movies on the big screen.
Remember to connect your device and your TV to the same wifi network, to have the most recent version of the Xfinity Stream App, and to have Airplay enabled on your TV.