Amazon Music offers different subscription packages for the varying needs of its users. You can sign up for Amazon Music Unlimited, which consists of 4 plans.
Check out the Individual subscription or avail of the Single Device plan. You and your family members will enjoy a Family Plan. Students will also have the chance to listen to their favorite songs without spending too much.
Aside from Amazon Music Unlimited, the tech company also features the Amazon Music HD add-on. Now, you can play your tunes in high-definition like how the artists want you to hear them. This is an exclusive feature that music streaming rivals Spotify or Apple Music does not offer.
But, for some reason, a lot of users want to cancel their Amazon Music membership subscription. Some people don’t like to pay for the full price for the subscription plan after enjoying the free trial. Others found something new or are sticking to what they already had before signing up for the Amazon Music free trial. If you plan to cancel your subscription to Amazon Music, check out the steps below.
How to Cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription
Canceling one of your plans on Amazon Music Unlimited is easy to do. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Amazon.com and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Among the list of subscriptions, select Amazon Music Unlimited or your subscription plan.
- Go to the Subscription Renewal section.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
- Now, indicate the reason for canceling and confirm your action.
How to Cancel your Subscription to Amazon Music HD
If you are using Amazon Music HD but want to stop the services, the cancellation process is also hassle-free.
- Launch Amazon.com on any browser on your mobile device or computer.
- If you haven’t signed in to your account, do it.
- Go to the upper right corner of your Amazon Music homepage. Click Settings.
- Look for your Amazon Music HD subscription.
- Scroll down to the Subscription Renewal option.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- A new window will verify your choice. Click Cancel HD only to cancel your Amazon Music HD. Doing so will still retain your Amazon Music Subscription but without the HD features.
- Select the reason for canceling the plan.
- Click Submit and continue to cancel.
- Now, select Cancel my subscription.
- Click Confirm cancellation.
Was the article helpful? Were you able to cancel your Amazon Music subscription successfully? Which music streaming service are you headed to? Tell us in the comments below.