Spotify is one of the biggest music streaming app. With millions of subscribers worldwide, the app continues to bring its users updates and excellent service. To subscribe and enjoy an ad-free listening experience, users will need to pay a monthly fee. The streaming app is available to both Android and iOS devices.
But, what if you want to cancel your Spotify Premium plan? Some users have different reasons to cancel their Spotify subscription. It may be due to financial problems or exploring other options for similar service. Whatever is your reason, you can cancel your Spotify Premium.
How to Cancel Spotify Premium Subsciption?
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel your subscription through the Spotify mobile app on Android devices and iPhone. However, you can cancel your plan via the Spotify website on your mobile phone.
Cancel Spotify Premium on iPhone
Via Web Browser
- Launch any web browser on your iPhone device.
- Go to spotify.com.
- Login to your account details.
- On the home screen, look for the Your Plan section.
- Tap Change Plan.
- Look for the Spotify Free section.
- Tap the Cancel Premium button.
- A confirmation message will appear.
- Tap Yes, Cancel.
Via Apple ID
You can also cancel your Spotify Premium plan through your Apple ID setting.
- Launch the Settings of your iPhone device.
- Go to iTunes & Apple Store.
- Look for Apple ID and type your password.
- Look for Subscriptions and tap to open.
- Tap on your subscription plan.
- Choose the Turn Off Automatic Renewal option.
Cancel Spotify Premium on Android
If you are using an Android device, you can cancel your Spotify subscription through any web browser on your mobile phone.
- Open a browser.
- Go to spotify.com.
- Login to your account.
- On the top right corner of the home screen, tap the My Account button.
- Look for the Your Plan section.
- Select Change Plan.
- Go to Spotify Free.
- Tap Cancel Premium.
- A confirmation message will appear. Tap Yes, Cancel.
Did the article help you? What is your reason to cancel your Spotify Premium plan? Tell us in the comments below.