A smart TV offers more than just watching your favorite TV films and shows. You can download apps that will allow you to play games, watch music videos, or stream online series on different streaming platforms such as Netflix, Disney Plus or Youtube. All you have to do is download and install the apps you need on your smart TV.
But, there are instances when the apps are not working. Some users of Panasonic smart TV reported that their apps stopped working or are not loading at all. If this error happens, it may be due to outdated apps or the apps that are not the supported version for your Panasonic TV.
How to Fix Apps Not Working or Won’t Load on Panasonic TV
If you encounter the error on your Panasonic Viera smart TV, there are ways on how you can fix the issue. Follow each solution below to find out how you can solve the problem.
Solution #1 – Power Cycle Your Device
A quick way to fix the error is to restart your Panasonic smart TV.
- Turn off the TV and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Now, plug your TV back in and turn it on.
- Launch the app and check if the error is still there.
Solution #2 – Check the Details of the App
If the above solution does not work, check if your Panasonic smart TV supports the app version. While Smart TVs can download and open apps on their system, there are version requirements both on the app and the TV for it to work.
You may want to double check the app version if the current version of your TV supports it.
Solution #3 – Reset the App
Resetting the app is deactivating it and logging out of your account. After logging out, you can log back in and try checking if the error still exists.
- On your remote, press the Menu button.
- Navigate to the app that you want to reset.
- Now, follow the sequence in pressing your remote buttons: Up button 2x, Down button 2x, Left button 1x, Right button 1x, Left button 1x, Right button 1x, Up button 4x.
- Select Deactivate.
- Once logged out, try logging back in.
Did the article help you? Let us know in the comments below.