One of the good things about Netflix is saving the movies that you want to watch later. You can add it to your list for watching on the weekends. If you haven’t finished an entire series or a movie, it automatically adds to your “Continue Watching” list.
While it is a good thing to organize your movies this way, not everyone is happy with what is going on in their Continue Watching list. Because it automatically saves any show or movie that you played on your viewing activity, not everything on it is worth saving at all.
What if you simply played a show or a brand new Netflix series out of curiosity and you don’t like it? It instantly fills up a slot on your list, which is annoying if a lot of items are adding up so quickly. Sometimes, you already finished watching the movie but didn’t push forward to the end credits. The movie is stuck in your list, and Netflix made sure of that.
If you are thinking of removing titles off your Continue Watching list, now you can. Whatever is your reason to remove the titles, Netflix now allows you to do so in the latest versions of Netflix apps and its web counterpart. Follow the steps below to learn how to do it.
Removing Titles from ‘Continue Watching’ List on Netflix via your Computer
If you want to remove a title on your list through your computer, you can proceed to the Netflix website.
- Login your account on Netflix.
- Select your profile.
- On the upper right corner, click your profile name.
- Select Account.
- Locate the Profile & Parental Controls section, click on your profile and select Viewing Activity.
- Now, you will see the list of movies and shows that you have watched. On the right side, click the X sign opposite the movie you want to remove. If you receive a notification after removing a series, click Remove series.
- Once you are done, you can go back to the main screen.
Removing Titles from Netflix ‘Continue Watching’ List via Android or iOS App
- Launch your Netflix app.
- Login to your account and select your profile.
- Go to the Home tab.
- Scroll down and look for the Continue Watching list.
- Now, look for the title that you want to remove from the list. Below each title, click the three-dotted icon.
- Click Remove From Row.
- Click OK to confirm.
Removing a title on your Continue Watching list will also prevent shows from crowding and give you less time in searching for the movies you want to watch. Which movies have you watched lately that you want out of your Continue Watching list? Share your story with us in the comments below.