Disney Plus brings a lot of joy to many families. Children love watching their favorite cartoon shows and animated movies as many times as they want. There are also different shows that adults can choose from.
However, there may be situations when you need to change your Disney Plus billing information. Maybe you want to change your payment method. Perhaps, you changed your bank details and wanted to update your billing information. You may be getting a new credit card and want to use it for your Disney Plus account.
Whatever is your reason for doing so, changing your billing information can prevent payment lapses and other problems on your subscription in the future. You can also temporarily change your payment info and revert it to what it used to be.
Changing your Disney+ billing information is easy. Follow the steps below to know how to do it.
Steps on How to Change your Disney Plus Payment Information
- On any web browser, go to https://www.disneyplus.com/.
- Login to your account.
- On the top-right corner, click your Profile icon.
- Go to Account.
- Look for Subscription.
- Click Billing details.
- Look for the Payment Method section and click Change payment info.
- Now, you can update your billing information. You can choose to pay through your Credit Card or your PayPal account. Click on the payment option of your choice and update your billing info.
- When you are done, click Save.
If you want to revert to your previous billing option, follow the same process, and simply change the information. Keep in mind that you have to change or update your billing information, do it before your billing period. That way, it will not create any issue on your billing, and you will not miss a payment that will lead to your service being cut off.
Did the article above help you? We would love to know your thoughts, so drop us a comment below.