Watching something embarrassing or not best to show other people may ignite your move to clear and remove your viewing history on Hulu. Don’t get us wrong but it happens to most of us and instead of taking the risk of letting it stay on your history risk, better clear it out of the way.
There are several reasons why people choose to delete their Hulu viewing history. You may have watched a movie or show that you don’t want anyone in your house to see. Or, there are suggestions that you don’t want to see but keeps on popping because it is related to a movie you watched.
How to Delete Hulu View History on the Web
- Open your web browser.
- Go to Hulu.com and log in your account.
- On the top right corner, go to your profile name and select History.
- If you want to remove a movie one at a time, you can go over each title and click the Delete icon on the right side.
- But, if you want to delete all the videos on your list, click the Remove All Videos button at the top of the screen.
- There is another way to delete your view history. From the Home screen, look for the Keep Watching section.
- Hover to a movie or show that you want to delete and click on the X icon to remove it from your watch history.
- Once a confirmation appears, click Okay to remove it.
How to Remove View History on the Hulu App
The interface of the Hulu App is somewhat different from the website but removing your watch history has the same process.
- Open your Hulu app.
- Log in to your account.
- On the Home screen, look for Keep Watching. You will then see your watch history.
- Go to a movie that you want to delete.
- Tap on the three dots on the right side.
- Tap Remove from Watch History.
- Click Remove to confirm your action.
Hulu app offers a wide range of movies and shows to keep you on track and entertained anytime. While you may have the option to clear all your Watch History, it is better to check each movie one at a time so other cool movies remain on your list.
How was your Hulu experience? We would love to know what you think so tell us in the comments below.