If there is one memorable game that makes you walk around the street playing, it is Pokemon Go. Players are getting off their seats and walking around hoping to find a PokeStop and Pokemon Gym. But, as the game progresses, there are times when players encounter errors. An example is “Error 11: GPS Signal Not Found”.
Why Do I Get GPS Signal Not Found on Pokemon Go?
Seeing the error 11 or GPS signal error on your Pokemon Go may be due to different reasons. You may not have any access to the GPS at all, so there is no signal to be found. In some cases, the GPS may be disabled, and there are no Internet connections.
This error also happens on both Android and iPhone or iOS devices.
How Do I Fix the GPS Signal Not Found 11 Issue on Pokemon Go?
Whatever is the reason for you getting the GPS signal not found error on Pokemon Go, there are several ways on how you can solve the issue. Check out the solutions below.
Solution #1 – Enable the GPS
First things first. Your GPS may not be enabled. Depending on your mobile device, it is easy to turn on your GPS by enabling the Location services.
- Open the notifications panel of your mobile phone.
- Look for the Location button and tap it.
- Now, try your Pokemon Go again.
- On some devices, you will need to go to the Settings menu.
- Go to Connections.
- Then, tap Locations or toggle it to enable.
Solution #2 – Restart Your Mobile Device
A quick restart will help refresh the connection on your device. Press and hold the power button and select Restart. Wait for your mobile device to reboot. Now, launch your Pokemon Go.
Solution #3 – Give Pokemon Go Permissions
- Launch the Settings of your device.
- Select Applications or Apps.
- Locate Pokemon Go and tap to open it.
- Go over to Permissions.
- Under Location, toggle the button to On.
Solution #4 – Install the Latest Updates on Pokemon Go
Upgrading your Pokemon Go app helps in fixing errors and other bugs.
- To update, go to Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Search for Pokemon Go.
- Tap the app to open.
- Tap Install if there are available updates.
Which of the solutions above help you fix the error? Let us know in the comments below.