Netflix has become one of the most popular streaming service platforms worldwide. But, there are times when users experience streaming problems and issues such as the Netflix error codes H7353 and H7353-5101-3.
Today, we will be talking about 2 of the most common Netflix desktop app or browser errors on Windows 10 computer.
What is Netflix Error Code H7353
When you see the Netflix error code H7353 while streaming movies on a Windows 10 PC, it means that there is an information or data on your computer that needs to be refreshed. Outdated or corrupted data can cause errors like this.
What is Netflix Error Code H7353-5101-3
Similar to error code H7353, the Netflix error code H7353-5101-3 also points out data in your computer that needs to be refreshed or updated. Sometimes, it shows the error message, “Whoops, something went wrong… Unexpected Error. There was an unexpected error. Please reload the page and try again.”
Fixing Netflix Error Codes H7353 and H7353-5101-3 on Windows 10
If you encounter any of the two error codes above when streaming using your PC, don’t worry. There are always ways on how you can troubleshoot and solve the problem. Soon, you will be back streaming your favorite movies and TV shows on Netflix.
Method #1 – Restart Your Computer
If you are using your computer to stream Netflix, close the browser, and shut down your computer. Wait for a few seconds before you restart.
Method #2 – Update Your Windows 10 OS
Installing new updates on your Windows 10 can help solve the issue.
- On your computer, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Go to Update & security.
- Windows will automatically check if there are available updates. If it does not, you can click Check for updates.
- Now, install the updates and restart your computer.
Method #3 – Clear Your Netflix Cache
There are two ways on how you can clear the cache on Netflix.
- First, go to netflix.com/clearcookies.
- Sign in to your account. It will then clear the cookies.
- Another way is to go to the Settings of the browser where you are streaming Netflix.
- Go to History.
- Select Clear browsing history.
- Now, select browsing history, cookies, and cache.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Did the article help you? Tell us in the comments below.