Streaming on Netflix does not have to be on your Smart TVs all the time. You can also stream and watch shows using web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox. A lot of people find it convenient to use their browsers to open Netflix. It is easier when they travel or go somewhere outside their homes.
Unfortunately, some errors occur when users open and stream movies and shows on Netflix using the Firefox browser. Some of these errors are Netflix error codes F7361-1254, F7121-1331, and F7121-128. Learn more about these issues below and how you can troubleshoot and fix the problem.
What is Netflix Error F7361-1254
When you see the error code F7361-1254, there may be an issue with your browser extension. It prevents Netflix from loading up.
What is Netflix Error F7121-1331
The Netflix error F7121-1331 may happen due to several reasons. You may have an outdated version of your Firefox browser, or you may have cache or cookies that are corrupted.
What is Netflix Error F7121-128
Fixing Netflix Error F7361-1254, F7121-1331 or F7121-128 on Firefox
Solution #1 – Disable Firefox Browser Extensions
- Launch your Firefox browser.
- On the upper-right corner, click the menu button or the three-lined icon.
- Select Add-ons.
- Click Extensions.
- Look for Flashblock and toggle it to Disable.
- Look for [email protected] and toggle it to Disable.
- Now, open Netflix again.
Solution #2 – Update Your Firefox Browser
- On the upper-right corner of your Firefox browser, click the menu button or the three-lined icon.
- Select Help.
- Click About Firefox.
- Click the Restart to update Firefox button.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- After the browser restarts, open Netflix and try again.
Solution #3 – Delete Your Browser Cache and Cookies
- Click the menu button on your Firefox browser.
- Select Preferences.
- Go to Privacy & Security.
- Look for the Cookies and Site Data.
- Click Clear Data.
- Click Clear to remove all cookies and cache.
- Now, try opening Netflix again.
Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.