If you have encountered the SEC_ERROR_OCSP_FUTURE_RESPONSE error on Firefox, you are not alone. Many users also reported the same error when they are using their Firefox browser. Usually, the error appears when there are files in the Firefox browser that has CSS elements. It will then create an error with websites that are HTTPS.
Fortunately, there are different ways on how you can fix the Firefox SEC_ERROR_OCSP_FUTURE_RESPONSE Error. Read the methods below to see which one will help you solve the problem.
Method 1 – Restart Your Firefox Browser
You can easily close your Firefox browser and it will just restart. However, if you want to retain all the tabs, follow the procedure below:
- On the address bar, type about:profiles and press Enter.
- On the right side of the screen, look for Restart normally… and click.
- It will automatically restart your Firefox browser with all the tabs
Method 2 – Update Your Firefox Browser
Updating your Firefox browser to its latest version often gives you the solution or repairs to errors from the previous version.
- Go to the menu bar and click Firefox.
- Select About Firefox.
- Then, Firefox will check for updates and download them immediately.
- After the process is done, click Restart to update Firefox.
Method 3 – Change the Date and Time Setting in your Computer.
- Go to the Windows Control Panel.
- Select Date and Time.
- Click Change date and time.
- You can now set the correct date and time using the calendar and the clock.
- Click OK to save the changes and restart your computer.
Method 4 – Disable OCSP Verification
- Open your Firefox browser.
- Select Open menu and Options
- Click Privacy and Security.
- Look for Query OCSP responder servers to confirm the current validity of certifications and uncheck the box.
- Close the window and restart your Firefox Browser.
Follow the methods above one by one to see which solution will help you fix the SEC_ERROR_OCSP_FUTURE_RESPONSE error.
Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.