If you have an Apple TV set-top box, you would know how beautiful are its 4k cinematic screen savers. There are breathtaking landscapes, aerial views, and artistic designs that turn your Apple TV into a creative display. If you want a change and get these 4K cinematic screensaver images on your MacBook or iMac computer, it is possible!
Apple is featuring some of the most stunning views all over the world in an aerial view. You will get to see select magnificent places shown right on your Apple TV screen in 4K quality. Most of these shots are unique and from an exciting photographic perspective that you can only enjoy on your Apple TV. Now, you can take all these images to your Mac and use them as your computer’s screensaver!
How to Download & Use Apple TV 4K Cinematic Screensavers on your iMac or MacBook
Turning and changing your Mac computer’s screen into a work of art takes only a few minutes, thanks to the Aerial App. Before you get started, make sure your Mac runs on macOS 10.2 and higher version of the operating system.
- First, you need to download the Aerial screensaver Mac.
- On your browser, go to https://aerialscreensaver.github.io/.
- Click the Download Aerial button.
- After downloading the app, drag the Aerial Companion app icon to your Applications folder.
- Now, open the Aerial Companion app.
- Click Open.
- Set it up to start using the app.
- On the top of the screen, click the Aerial Companion icon.
- A drop-down menu will open. If you see the Install Now button beside Plug-in not installed, click it.
- Click Open Settings.
- The Desktop & Screen Saver window will open.
- Navigate to the Screen Saver tab.
- Select Aerial.
- On the right side, click Screen Saver Options.
- To see all the videos, click All videos on the left panel.
- Scroll through the list and click the Star button on the video you want to add.
- Edit your screen savers by clicking the Gear icon found in the upper left corner.
- Once done, click the Close button.
- You can also set when the screen savers will appear after you are inactive on your computer.
Which Apple TV 4K cinematic screensaver looked best on your Mac? We would love to hear what you think.