Need your TikTok password, but somehow, you forget it? There are instances when we need to enter our password when logging in to our TikTok account. If you use a different device or reset your phone, you need to sign in to TikTok account again.
For some users, remembering their TikTok password is not always possible. With so many passwords to keep track of, it is understandable if you have forgotten your TikTok password. Fortunately, you can recover it using your email address or phone number. If you cannot remember any of these details, there are still other ways to recover your password and regain access to your social media account.
How to Reset TikTok Account Password through the Mobile App
As indicated above, if you have your email address or phone number, you can recover your forgotten TikTok password by resetting your password in a few easy steps through the “Forgot Password” tool on the mobile app.
- Launch the TikTok app on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap the Signup icon.
- Go to the bottom and tap Already have an account? Log in.
- Select Use phone/email/username.
- Choose Email/Username to reset your password.
- Tap Forgot password.
- Choose Email.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Reset.
- Now, go to your email client and reset your TikTok password.
- If you choose a phone number instead of an email/username, TikTok will send a code to your mobile device, which you can use to log in to TikTok.
How to Recover TikTok Forgotten Email and Password
What happens if you forgot your email address and password on TikTok all at the same time? Is there a way to still access your account without these information? The simple answer is yes. There is still a chance for you to regain access to your TikTok account without an email address, phone number, and password. All you have to do is send a report using the TikTok feedback form.
- Open any browser and go to https://www.tiktok.com/legal/report/feedback?lang=en.
- Enter your contact information.
- Under Topic, select Change account information.
- Go to Tell us more and select Other.
- Now, fill in your request to reset your forgotten TikTok account password inside the How can we help box.
- Click Submit.
How to Reset TikTok Password While Logged In
If you decide to change your TikTok password, you can reset it while you are still logged in to your account. It is helpful if you forgot your password but are still logged in to your account.
- On your TikTok account, tap Profile.
- Tap the three-lined icon.
- Select Settings and Privacy.
- Go to Manage account.
- Choose Password.
- Now, reset your password.
When do you need to reset your TikTok account password? Were you able to reset it and sign in successfully? We love to hear your story, so please share it with us in the comment section below.