Disney Plus has made it as one of the top choice in the sea of streaming services and many people are looking forward to getting access to the service. However, Disney Plus has only been available to selected devices and locations in the world.
Recently, Samsung announced that users can now watch and stream Disney+ shows on their Smart TVs. This made Samsung users excited as they do not have to switch to other devices just to watch their favorite shows on Disney Plus.
How to Download Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
- First, you will need to download the app.
- On your TVs home screen, go to Apps.
- Navigate to the search button and type Disney+ using the on-screen keyboard. Hit Enter.
- Select the Disney Plus app and click Install. If you could not see the Disney+ app, it means that your Smart TV is not compatible with the app.
How to Start Watching Disney Plus on Samsung Smart TV
After installing the Disney+ app, open the app, and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account yet, you will need to register first.
- Go to www.disneyplus.com-sign-up.
- Enter your information including your email address.
- Choose your payment method.
- When you are done, you can use the email address password to log in to your account.
- Now, you can start watching Disney+.
My Samsung TV Does Not Support Disney+
If your Samsung TV is not compatible with the Disney Plus app, you can use other devices to access the streaming service. You can also connect your Samsung TV app to streaming devices like Chromecast and Roku using an HDMI cable. You can start screencasting or screen mirroring your Disney Plus app to your TV.
Can your Samsung Smart TV stream Disney+? If not, what is your workaround? Tell us in the comments below.