Many organizations are using Microsoft Teams for communication and collaboration among their team members. It is easy to organize things needed to be done and to check if tasks are accomplished using this tool.
Did you know that you can also create a quick poll or survey right within Microsoft Teams? Read on to learn more how to do it.
Enable the Forms Button in Microsoft Teams
Before you can start creating your polls and surveys, you will need to enable the Forms button first.
- Launch your Microsoft Teams app.
- Go to the Teams channels where you want to add the forms button.
- At the bottom, click the three dots.
- Type Forms on the search bar and click on the results.
- Click Add to enable the forms button.
Create Quick Polls and Surveys in Microsoft Teams
To easily start creating your polls and surveys on Microsoft Teams just follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Teams channels where you want to create a quick poll.
- Go over to the bottom of the screen and look for the Forms button. Click to open. In other interface, click Messaging extensions first and click Forms.
- Now, add a question and type in the options. Click the Add option if you want to add more options to your question. If you allow multiple answers to the question, toggle the Multiple answers button to enable.
- Click Next and type your questions and options again.
- Check your poll through the preview. If you want to make changes to your poll, click Edit.
- When it is done, click Send. Your poll or survey will be posted on your Teams channel.
How to Setup Notifications on your Polls or Surveys
If you want to be notified about the responses of the poll, you can set notifications to send you updates.
- Look for the Teams channels where you have created your poll. Click More options.
- Select Connectors.
- Look for the Forms icon. To the right, click the Configure button.
- Search for the Choose the form you want to receive notifications for, and click the drop-down menu.
- Select the poll or survey you want to receive updates.
Was the method above helpful? Let us know in the comments below.STILL HAVING ISSUES? Try this tool to troubleshoot Windows errors and safely optimize system performance