Check out the steps below on how you can install Microsoft Teams on your Android or iOS devices.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Teams on Android
- First, go to your Google Play Store.
- On the Search bar, type Microsoft Teams.
- Click the app and click Install. Make sure that you are installing the official app under Microsoft Corporation.
- Wait for the download to finish and click Open to launch your Microsoft Teams app.
Installing Microsoft Teams on iPhone
- On your iPhone device, launch the Apple App Store.
- Type Microsoft Teams on the search bar.
- Look for the official app under Microsoft Corporation and click to open.
- On the right side, tap the download link or the cloud with a down arrow.
- Wait for the process to finish and click open to launch the Microsoft Teams app.
How to Set Up Microsoft Teams on Mobile Device
Now, after you have installed your Microsoft Teams app, you will need to set it up to get started.
- After you have opened your Microsoft Teams app, you will be asked to sign in. Type your Microsoft 365 username and password to sign in.
- A notification message will appear asking you to send notifications and use your microphone. Click Allow or OK to proceed.
You’re done! Now, you can use Microsoft Teams to join teams or create your own organizational teams. It is easier to collaborate with work and share files using the platform. Was the article helpful? Let us know in the comments below.