Watching YouTube on a bigger screen can take your experience to the next level. Not only will you enjoy a wider view, but you can also sit down on your couch with only the remote in your hand. Users can watch YouTube videos on their smart TVs.
Fix Youtube App Not Working or Loading on Samsung Smart TV
If you are having trouble launching or loading the YouTube app on your Samsung smart TV, the good news is that there are ways on how to fix it. Check out the steps below on how you can solve the issue and go back to your normal viewing.
Method #1 – Power Cycle Your Samsung Smart TV and Router
A quick restart will help refresh your connection and delete temporary files that may be causing the problem.
- Turn off your Samsung smart TV.
- Unplug your TV, router, and modem.
- Wait for at least 1 minute.
- Now, plug in your router and modem.
- Once connected to the Internet, plug your TV back in.
- Turn the TV on and relaunch YouTube.
Method #2 – Relaunch the YouTube App
- Open the YouTube app on your Samsung smart TV.
- On your remote, press and hold the back arrow.
- When you are back to the Smart HUB, relaunch the YouTube app.
Method #3 – Update the YouTube App
- On your remote, press the Smart HUB button.
- Go to Features.
- Look for the YouTube app. On your remote, press and hold the Enter button. A sub-menu will appear.
- Look for Update apps and select the option.
- Click Select All.
- Click the Update All button.
- After the installation, restart your smart TV.
Discover the Right TV to Match the Way you Watch. Check Out Samsung.com Now!
Method #4 – Reinstall the YouTube App
If none of the methods above work, try reinstalling the app on your Samsung TV.
- On your Smart HUB, go to Apps.
- Click Settings.
- Look for the YouTube app and click to open it.
- Select Reinstall.
- Once done, check if the error is still there.
Which of the methods above work for you? Tell us in the comments below.