HP has been rolling out a wide selection of printers to cater to different people with different printing needs. Unfortunately, even such a known brand also has its share of printing issues.
To be more specific, some HP printer users have been reporting and voicing out their concerns about error codes oxc4eb823f and 0XDB0436BC. Follow the solutions below to see if they can help you fix the HP printer issue:
Steps to Resolving HP Printer Error Code oxc4eb823f
- Turn on your HP printer and wait until your printer becomes silent and idle before you proceed.
- Once you have completely turned on your printer, you can now disconnect or remove the power cord from the back of your HP printer.
- Unplug the printer’s power cord from your wall outlet and wait for 60 seconds or so.
- Plug back in the power cord to the wall outlet. It’s important to note that as recommended by HP, the power cord of your printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet.
- Connect the power cord again to the back of your printer and turn your printer on if it doesn’t turn on by itself automatically.
Remember that your printer may have to undergo a warm-up period. Its lights may flash while the carriage may also move. Just wait for this warm-up period to finish and for your printer to be silent and idle before you proceed.
Ways to Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code 0XDB0436BC
If you’re getting the error code 0XDB0436BC on your HP printer, try the following steps to fix the printing problem:
- With your HP printer switched on, you can start by disconnecting the power cord from the back of your printer.
- Unplug its power cord from your wall outlet as well.
- If you’re using a USB cable, see to it that you remove it, too.
- Wait for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Press and hold your printer’s power button for around 30 seconds. Doing this will help you get rid of any extra charge.
- Plug back in the power cable directly to the wall outlet without using an extension cord or surge protector.
- Plug back in the power cord to your printer.
- Switch on your printer.
- Wait until its warm-up period is done and your printer turns idle.
Seeing the error codes oxc4eb823f and 0XDB0436BC on your HP printer is never a good thing, especially if you’re in a rush to print some important documents and files.
The good news is that there are specific steps you can take to solve the issue and get rid of the annoying error codes once and for all. If you’re still having issues, you can always seek help from HP support.