Knowing that you can keep your files secured gives us a form of relief. One way to add another layer of protection to your documents is to store them in a cloud service. Google Cloud (GCP) allows you to save your files online. The Service enables you to get access to your documents anytime and using different devices on different platforms. Another excellent point of using Google Cloud is to keep your files safe in case one of your devices gets lost or damaged.
Many users rely on the cloud storage service from Google. But sometimes, problems occur when it comes to setting up billing and payment methods upon signing up for a free trial account. It shows when adding your bank details and getting credit card information into your Google Pay account. It won’t allow you to set it up properly. You may encounter an error code such as OR-CBAT-15 and OR-BSBBF-103. These error codes prevent you from continuing with your subscription.
You may receive the error message, “We weren’t able to establish your payments profile. To finish setting up your free trial, get help from our support team.” You might also see the error message, “This action couldn’t be completed. Try again later. [OR-BSBBF-103].”
How to Troubleshoot & Resolve Error Code OR-CBAT-15 & OR-BSBBF-103 Google Cloud Free Trial Billing Issue
Fortunately, there are several ways you can troubleshoot Google Cloud free trial account billing problems. You can try to follow the solutions below to know how you can fix the problem.
Method #1 – Verify with your Bank
It is possible that the problem is with your credit card. Try to contact your bank and check the status of your Google Cloud billing. That way, you know if you need to add more information. Your bank may also reject your payment.
Method #2 – Change your Payment Method on Google Cloud
Google Cloud allows users to add their credit card, debit card, or bank account, depending on their country’s location.
- Open any web browser and go to https://console.cloud.google.com/billing/settings.
- Login to your account.
- Select the Cloud Billing account that you want to change or update.
- Navigate to the Payment Method section.
- Click Add Payment Method.
- Enter your payment details.
- Click Save.
If you need to remove a payment method, select the payment information you want to delete and click Remove.
Method #3 – File a Request for a Refund
- Navigate to https://cloud.google.com/billing/docs/how-to/resolve-issues on any web browser.
- Scroll down and look for the Request for Refund section.
- Click Go to Payment Overview.
- Choose your Billing account.
- Click the Request for Refund button.
Method #4 – Contact Google Cloud Billing Support
- Open any web browser and go to https://cloud.google.com/support/billing.
- Scroll down and click Open Support if you are a Billing Administrator.
- If not, click Support Contact Troubleshooter.
Do you have other ideas on how to fix the Google Cloud billing problem when signing up for a free trial account? You can share your solutions with us in the comment section below.