While streaming on Netflix, you may have encountered errors like T1-H1-W80072EFD or T1-H1-W80072F8A. Many users also experience these problems due to several reasons and they mostly happen when you use the Netflix app on your Windows 10.
Fortunately, there are ways to fix these issues and let you get back to your streaming pleasures. But before checking the solutions below, let us discuss a bit what is Netflix error T1-H1-W80072EFD or T1-H1-W80072F8A on PC.
Netflix Error T1-H1-W80072F8A
Netflix error T1-H1-W80072F8A appears when you failed to update your Netflix desktop app on your Windows 10 computer. It comes with the error message:
“Sorry, there was a problem communicating with Netflix. Please try again. (T1-H1-W80072F8A)“
Netflix Error T1-H1-W80072EFD
Seeing the Netflix error T1-H1-W80072EFD means that you have a problem with the VPN or proxy service you are using on Windows 10. These services may be blocking Netflix from streaming content. This error message appears on your screen:
“Sorry, there was a problem communicating with Netflix. Please try again. (T1-H1-W80072EFD)“
Fixing T1-H1-W80072EFD or T1-H1-W80072F8A Error on Netflix App for Windows 10
Now that you know what the two Netflix errors are about, you can try to troubleshoot the issue and hopefully fix them with the solutions below. The solutions also apply to most T1 errors on Netflix for Windows 10.
Method #1 – Disable Your VPN or Proxy Service
Using a VPN or proxy service gives you access to geo-restricted titles that are not available in your country or region. But, these services may also block Netflix and can cause errors. You can disable the VPN and proxy service that you are using and check if it is the cause of the error or not.
To Disable VPN on Windows 10
- Go to the Settings of your Windows 10 PC.
- Click Network & Internet.
- Select VPN.
- Now, choose the VPN you are using.
- Click Disconnect.
To Disable Windows 10 Proxy Setup
- Go to the Settings app oo your Windows 10 computer.
- Click Network & Internet.
- Select Proxy.
- Toggle the button on “Autumatic proxy setup” and “Manual proxy setup” to disable it.
Method #2 – Install New Update on Netflix App
New updates may be available for your Netflix desktop app on Microsoft Store (click here to go the app store listing). If you have not installed them yet, try these steps to get your app updated and it might fix the Netflix playback issue.
- On the Home screen of your Netflix app, click Store.
- Select Downloads or Updates.
- Choose Check for Updates.
- Once a new update is available, select and install.
Method #3 – Set Windows Network Settings to Automatic
- Launch the Settings of your Windows 10 PC.
- Go to Network & Internet.
- Click WiFi.
- Select Manage known networks.
- Click the network you are using.
- Select Properties.
- Under IP assignment, click Edit.
- Go to Edit IP settings. Click Automatic.
- Click the Save button.
If none of the methods above worked, what other solutions can you suggest to fix Netflix Error T1-H1-W80072EFD or T1-H1-W80072F8A on Windows 10? You can share your methods with us in the comments below.