After a hard day at work, watching your favorite show is a huge relief. But, seeing an error when you stream on your Sharp Smart TV does not give any consolation. Many users reported that they see the error, “There is not enough memory” when trying to stream movies on their Sharp Smart TV.
Fortunately, there are ways on how you can solve the problem and go back to enjoying the rest of your night. Check out the methods below on how you can remove the “There is not enough memory error” on your Sharp Aquos smart TV.
Fixing Sharp Smart TV Error: Not Enough Memory
Sharp smart TV is not the only device that can experience the error. A lot of smart TVs, including Samsung, LG, Vizio, Sony and HiSense, as well as other streaming devices also encounter the same issue if there is not enough memory space on the device. Try to follow each step below and check which method will help you fix the problem.
Method #1 – Restart your Smart TV
A quick restart can help refresh your connection and delete temporary files that may be contributing to the error.
- Turn off your Sharp Smart TV.
- Unplug it from the outlet.
- Wait for a few minutes before plugging it back in.
- Now, turn it on and try again.
Method #2 – Clear the Cache
Clearing the cache from your apps can help unload data and files, which are taking up memory space.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Select All Apps.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Select Apps.
- To see the entire list of applications, click the All tab.
- Look for the app you want and click it.
- Now, click Clear cache.
Method #3 – Reset Your Sharp Smart TV
If none of the methods above work, you may need to reset your smart TV.
- On your remote, press the Menu button.
- Look for Initial Setup and click to open.
- Look for Reset and press Enter.
- If an access code is asked, enter the numbers and press Enter.
- Select Yes.
- When prompted, select Yes again.
- Wait for the reset process to finish. Your smart TV will shut down and restart.
- After the restart, check if the error is still there.
Was the article helpful? We would love to know, so drop us a comment below.