Beats by Dre has became a popular brand several years back, especially when they gave Olympic athletes free headphones as part of their marketing in 2012. By 2014, Apple acquired the company. Now, with its PowerBeats 3 and PowerBeats Pro, users can experience top of the line audio with wireless support.
But, as users continue to enjoy listening through their PowerBeats earphones, they find it difficult to know when to charge their devices. It is easy to charge the headphones when you are at home or the office. However, being on the road and your battery running out is not a scenario many users want.
How to Check the Battery Level on PowerBeats 3 and PowerBeats Pro using iPhone or Apple Watch
The battery on PowerBeats Pro has around 24 hours of playback. It has 9 hours of listening time and 6 hours of talk time. You can also enjoy 1.5 hours of music playback even after charging it for only 5 minutes. After 15 minutes of charging, you can use it for 4.5 hours of playback. PowerBeats 3 has a battery life of up to 12 hours.
Method #1 – On Your PowerBeats Device
Your PowerBeats device comes with an indicator light that can tell you if you have used up your battery life or not. You can find the indicator light on the left earphone.
- White light – up to 12 hours of battery life available
- Red light – less than 1 hour of battery left
- Blinking Red light – the battery is running out.
Method #2 – Using Apple Watch
If you have an Apple Watch and paired with your PowerBeats, you can check the battery level there.
- On your Apple Watch, swipe up the watch face.
- Go to the Control Center.
- Tap on the Apple Watch battery icon.
- Now, you will see the PowerBeats battery level next to it.
Method #3 – On Your iPhone
Make sure to connect your PowerBeats via Bluetooth.
- Launch the Notification Center.
- Look for the Today button at the top and tap on it. You can also swipe to the right.
- Scroll down and select Edit This.
- Look for the green Battery and tap on it.
- Now, tap Done.
- To check the battery level, go back to the Today screen.
Did the article help you? Tell us in the comments below.