Learn more about these errors and how you can easily fix them using the solutions below.
What is Netflix Error Code M7703-1003?
The error M7703-1003 means that there is a component in your Chrome browser that needs to be updated. Some components may also be blocked by the security setting.
What is Netflix Error Code M7353-1269?
Similar to the error M7703-1003, the error code M7353-1269 also means that there are components in your Google Chrome that you need to update.
What is Netflix Error Code M7121-1331?
A problem in your browser prevents you from playing Netflix.
How to Netflix Error Codes M7703-1003, M7353-1269 and M7121-1331
Solution #1 – Check for Updates on Chrome’s Content Protection Feature
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- On the address bar, type chrome://components and press Enter.
- Look for Widevine Content Decryption Module.
- Click Check for update. If it is not updated, you will need to reinstall your Chrome browser. If it is updated, restart your browser and open Netflix again.
Solution #2 – Reinstall your Chrome Browser
- Start by uninstalling your Chrome browser. Go to your computer’s Settings.
- Select Apps and look for Google Chrome.
- Right-click on the filename and select Uninstall.
- To reinstall Google Chrome, open another browser and go to https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Click Download Chrome and follow the installation process.
- After installing Chrome, try opening Netflix again.
Solution #3 – Disable Chrome’s Extensions
- Open your Chrome browser.
- On the address bar, type chrome://extensions and press Enter.
- Toggle the extensions to disable.
- Try opening Netflix again. If it works, you may want to test which extension is causing the problem. Enable the extension one at a time and check if the error appears again on Netflix.
Solution #4 – Clear Your Browsing Data
- On the menu bar, click the three-dotted icon and select Settings.
- Click Advanced and go to Privacy and security.
- Select Clear Browsing Data.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Look for the Time range and click All time.
- Make sure you have unchecked the boxes on all options except Cookies and other site data.
- Click Clear data.
Which solution above helped you fix the Netflix errors? Let us know in the comments below.