Firmware updates can help enhance the security features and bring added capabilities to your smart TV. Most devices have upgrades on their firmware every now and then. Respective companies keep their products up-to-date by giving them competitive software advantage while also giving their users a better streaming experience.
Downloading the latest version of the software on your Panasonic Smart TV can give it a boost in performance while fixing bugs from the previous issues. There are also new features added to your smart TV that you can explore and enjoy.
Tips When Updating Your Panasonic Smart TV Firmware
- Make sure to connect your Panasonic TV to a stable WiFi.
- Never switch off your TV during the update process.
- Avoid using your remote control when the update is on-going.
- For additional guides or information, check the e-Help section located under Help in the Main Menu. You may also press the e-Help button on your remote control.
How to Update the Software on Panasonic TV
Installing software updates on your Panasonic smart TV device is easy. First, you need to check if there are new versions available for you to download and install. If there is, you can immediately download it. Follow the steps below.
- On your Panasonic Smart TV, launch the Main Menu.
- Scroll down and select Network.
- Now, look for Software Update. Click to open.
- It will check the version of the software. The current version of your Panasonic Smart TV will appear on the screen as well as the new software version.
- If there is a new update available, a notification message will appear asking you to start the software update. Click Yes to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the process to finish. The progress of the installation is also shown on screen.
Was the article helpful? We would love to know your thoughts, so drop us a comment below.