Do you want to be the monster in your circle of friends? Are you feeling like a sunflower, happy and sweet? Do you love dogs and can’t wait to show off you are a dog-lover to everyone?
If that is the case, what you need is a video face filter that will change and transform your face into whatever character you want or feel at the moment. Google Meet now includes video face filters for users to have more options in spicing up their video calls and meetings with AR masks and visual effects.
Whether you are on a school videoconference session, work meeting, or hanging out on a video call with friends or loved ones, Google Meet Face Filters will make things more interesting for everyone. You can choose a different filter for every meeting, so no one will predict what you are today.
But, how do you use and change the video face filters settings on the Google Meet app on your device? Check out the easy process below.
Adding Face Filters on your Google Meet Video Calls and Meetings on iPhone or Android Phone
Note that the Face Filters feature is available only on Android and iOS Google Meet mobile apps.
- To start using your Face Filters, go to a Google Meet video meeting or call using your Android or iOS device.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the three-dotted icon.
- Go to Effects and select Filters.
- You will then see different characters that you can use to replace your face during your call or meeting.
- Tap on the filter you want to apply to your face immediately.
- If you want to change your filter, scroll and tap another face filter to replace it.
Face Filters will make your Google Meet video calls more enjoyable for everyone in your group. If you cannot see the Face Filters on your Google Meet app, try to download and install the latest version update. Go to the App Store on your iPhone/iPad or the Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. Look for Google Meet and install available updates.
Which Face Filter on Google Meet is your favorite? We are curious to know, so drop us your answer in the comment section below.