Going to various places is now easy and convenient thanks to the GPS. Even if you are in a new place and are looking for places to eat or visit, you can find the right directions using your GPS.
Waze is a GPS mapping app owned by Google. You can use the app on your mobile devices or your computer. It has reliable information available and offers details that will make navigation easier for you.
Now, you can send directions from your computer to your phone through the Waze app. This feature has been around for Google Maps so it’s a welcome development from Waze. It works both on Android and iOS devices. Check out the steps below on how to do it.
How to Use Waze to Send Directions from your Computer to your Phone
- On your phone, open the Waze app.
- Login your account.
- Now, open any browser on your computer. Go to https://www.waze.com/.
- Using a QR Code on your mobile’s camera, scan the code on your computer browser to log in.
- You can now get directions on your browser. Navigate on the map the route you want to go to.
- After you have created the directions, click the Save button.
- You will then receive a notification on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the notification to receive the saved directions you created from your computer.
It is that easy! Each time you want to create different routes of the places you want to go, you can do it on your computer browser and send it to your phone.
Wrapping It Up
Waze also lets you save those directions on your mobile app. That way, you don’t have to repeat the process when you have to go on the same route in the future. You can just access the saved directions on your Waze mobile app. For instance, if you have saved the directions to a good restaurant you went to last week, you can check it on the app.
What do you think of the new Waze feature to send directions from your computer to your mobile phone? We would love to know your thoughts, so drop us a comment below.