If you are a fan of music, you would always find yourself streaming music on any of your devices. With streaming services available like Spotify and Apple Music, you have a lot of options on how you can access your favorite tunes.
Apple Music is a streaming service for Apple and Android devices. However, there are errors that you sometimes see when you use the app. One of these errors is “This Song is Not Available in Your Country or Region.”
Now that you are looking forward to listening to your music, it is frustrating to see that the song is not available in your location. But, there are ways you can fix it. Check out the methods below.
How to Fix “This Song Is Not Available in Your Country or Region” Error on Apple Music
Solution #1 – Relaunch your Apple Music App
Try closing your Apple Music app and wait for a few seconds before relaunching the app. But, you can also try to turn off your device after closing the app and turning it back on after a few seconds. It may help in fixing the error.
Solution # 2 – Sign Out Your Apple ID
You may also try signing out your Apple ID.
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID name.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Sign Out.
- Type your Apple ID password.
- After you have signed out, try signing back in and relaunch your Apple Music.
Solution #3 – Add Your Song Again
It may be an error when you first added the song to your playlist. You can add it again.
- First, go to the song in your playlist.
- Tap the song name and hold until you see the menu option.
- Tap Delete from Library.
- Tap Delete Song to confirm.
- Wait for a few seconds, and try to search for the song again.
- Add it to your playlist and check if the error still exists.
Solution #4 – Enable Automatic Download
The Automatic Download will download all your purchases automatically to all your devices connected to your Apple ID.
- To enable, go to the Settings.
- Tap the iTunes & App Store.
- Look for the Automatic Downloads section.
- Toggle the Music option to Enable.
Solution #5 – Sync Your Apple Music Library
You can try to disable and reenable the syncing of your music library.
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap Music.
- Look for Sync Library and toggle it to Disable.
- Tap Turn off to confirm.
- Toggle the Sync Library back to Enable.
- Tap Keep Music to confirm.
- Your music library will begin the syncing process.
- Wait for the process to finish and try to play the song again.
Follow each of the solutions to know which method can help you fix the error. If the error still exists, it may be that the song is restricted in your location.
Which of the solutions above helped you solve the issue? Let us know in the comments below.