Seeing an error while watching your favorite movie on Netflix may seem frustrating but it happens. However, there are ways on how you can fix the error and go back to your favorite shows.
The error codes O7111-1101 and U7111-1101 usually appear when you have connectivity issues with your network. So, to help you fix these errors, check out the methods below to know how.
The error message reads:
“Pardon the interruption”
“We’re having trouble playing Netflix. Please check your internet connection and try again.”
Fix Netflix Error Codes O7111-1101 and U7111-1101
Method #1 – Refresh Your Browser Tab
Simply click the Refresh button found on the upper left corner of your browser tab to reload your Netflix movie. If it does not fix the error, follow the next method.
Method #2 – Restart your Router and Modem
- To do this, you will need to turn off all of your devices properly including your computer.
- Once you have turned off the router and modem, unplug both devices from the power source.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug the modem back to the power source and turn it on.
- If the indicator lights are back to normal, plug the router to the power source and turn it on.
- You will also have to wait for the indicator lights to go back to its normal state.
- Turn on your computer and open Netflix on your browser.
Method #3 – Improve your Network Connectivity
The Netflix error may be due to your poor connection. You can improve your Wi-Fi signal by moving your router to a new location or elevating it to get better reception. You can also connect your computer directly to your modem using an Ethernet cable to bypass the router connection, especially if the issue is with your router.
Method #4 -Disable VPN or Proxy Service
If you are using a VPN or a public connection, you may want to disable it and connect directly to your home network. Your VPN connection or proxy service may be the reason for the error.
Follow the methods above to help you fix these Netflix errors and go back to enjoy your streaming in no time. If you still experience the same error after following all the methods above, best to call your network provider. Did these methods help you? Let us know in the comments below.