Streaming Netflix on your Vizio smart TV can give you a better experience with a wider screen and quality sound and pictures. But, there are times when the Netflix app may not work on your Vizio smart TV. While launching the app, it suddenly freezes or stops from loading. The screen may suddenly turn black. In some cases, you cannot open the Netflix app at all.
How to Fix Netflix Not Working Issues on Vizio Smart TV
Seeing an error when trying to watch your favorite shows on Netflix using your Vizio smart TV can be frustrating. However, there are ways on how you can fix the error and get rid of the problem all together.
Solution #1 – Restart Your Netflix App
- Exit the app or navigate to the Home Screen.
- Try to reopen Netflix.
Solution #2 – Reload Netflix
- Look for the More Details option on the error screen.
- Select Reload Netflix and try again.
Solution #3 – Check Your Network Connection
It may be a problem with your Internet connection. Perform a speed test and check your network stability. Improve it by elevating your router or moving it close to your TV.
Solution #4 – Power Cycle Your Device
- Turn off your Vizio Smart TV.
- Unplug it from the power outlet.
- Unplug your router and modem.
- Wait for at least 1 minute before plugging in your router and modem.
- Plug your TV back in and turn it on.
- Relaunch Netflix.
Solution #5 – Sign Out and Sign In of Netflix
- From the home screen, navigate to Settings.
- Look for the Reset/Sign Out/Deactivate option and select to sign out of the app.
- Now, sign back in and retry Netflix.
Solution #6 – Check Your Vizio Smart TV for Updates
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Go to the System Menu.
- Select Check for Updates.
- Select OK to confirm.
- If there are updates available, install them.
Which of the solutions above help you fix the Netflix streaming issue on your Vizio TV? Let us know in the comments below.