The video streaming service giant offers updated features to enhance the viewing experience, not to mention added tools for viewers as well as the YouTubers.
Watching YouTube on your mobile phone or on your laptop may not give you the best experience especially with the small screen. But, with the Amazon Fire TV, your YouTube viewing experience will be better than ever on a large screen. If you want to watch YouTube videos on your TV, you can easily cast or mirror these videos from your phone.
How to Cast YouTube Videos from Android or iPhone to Amazon Fire TV
From an Android Device
- First, open the YouTube app.
- Look for a video you want to watch and hit Play to start watching.
- On the top right, click the Cast button.
- A window will appear with the names of the device. Click Fire TV.
- Your video will appear on the Fire TV. Your playback controls will be on your Android device. If you want to create a playlist, just tap on the other videos.
- Tap the Cast button and click Stop Casting if you want to end casting on your TV.
From an iOS Device
- Launch the YouTube app and play the video that you want to cast.
- Click the Cast button at the top right and choose Fire TV.
- It will then appear on your Fire TV. Similar to the Android device, your playback control is found on your iOS device. To end casting, click the Cast button and click Disconnect.
Now, you can watch your YouTube videos on a bigger screen and enjoy a more cinematic experience. Another alternative to watching YouTube videos on your Amazon Fire TV is to watch through the Silk or the Firefox browser on your Fire TV.
How do you like casting YouTube videos on Fire TV? Tell us in the comments below.